Tips & Tools
We’ll help you make your campaign a success!
We appreciate the generosity and support of all community members that would like to raise funds in support of the Association for the Bladder Exstrophy Community and bring greater awareness to our mission. Community fundraising events play a special role in philanthropy at A-BE-C as special events help raise funds that directly impact our services provided to our community, domestically and internationally. Contributions help provide medical care, education and support to better serve each patient’s short-term and long-term medical and emotional needs.
We invite individuals, corporations, service clubs and organizations that want to raise funds to benefit the Association for the Bladder Exstrophy Community to submit their ideas and proposals to us. To assist with this process, we have developed this community partner guidelines packet. A-BE-C staff will review your completed application and send notification regarding your proposal status. If approved, we are pleased to support your event by providing the following:
- Logo for marketing materials
- Event planning counsel
- Assistance determining where to direct your donation and/or area of greatest need for A-BE-C.
- IRS compliant tax receipts for donations made payable to the Association for the Bladder Exstrophy Community
- Letter of endorsement used to validate the authenticity of your event
- Posting the event on the A-BE-C website and social media pages
We look forward to working with you on behalf of the Association for the Bladder Exstrophy Community!